Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low sex drive w/100mg of cyp,200mg of t-400,75mg tren eod

freakazoid

love the strength gains,but the acne is starting now and thought sex drive would be a bit higher.i am now on week 3,basicly i cant tell any difference in sex drive at all,any input would be helpfull.

Why run 2 Tests??? But anyways, are you using Dostines along with the Tren? If not...then say goodbye sex drive! Please make sure you use HCG along with the cycle. Tren will make those nuts go bye-bye. No nuts...no sexual desires.

juicedbeachbum said:
are u running 100mg of cyp and 200mg of t-400 EOD (1050mg of test a wk)

yeah,my guy sent me 2 extra 10cc vials of cyp with my order,so i figured i would just throw it in there.

Carth said:
Why run 2 Tests??? But anyways, are you using Dostines along with the Tren? If not...then say goodbye sex drive! Please make sure you use HCG along with the cycle. Tren will make those nuts go bye-bye. No nuts...no sexual desires.

what are dostines? do you think i should drop the tren altogether? i thought running test w/tren would counteract the libido problem.

Top Bottom