Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low sex drive advice

120lbs of FURY

I am cycling 400 mg deca a week, 4 iu gh/d and 30 mg dbol/d.

Anyways I have been dating this hot ass chick and I have noticed that my sex drive has depleted. Sure I can still get a erection but after ejaculation that is it no more! This has never happened to me usually I blow a load and keep on goin.

I am in the 5th week of my cycle and I didnt like the low sex drive so I decided to through some test in there, I am only gonna do 250 mg/w with sustanon. it is been a week since my first shot with the test and I have noticed a changed in my sex drive, I am a lil more horny and no probs with the lil guy.

I got about 5 more weeks witht this cycle so my question is how long should I keep on taking the test? every week til the end or should I taper it to 10 days for my last shot? any advice is appreciated

No it is more like 185 pounds of fury!

I am 5'6" 185 pounds 8-9% bf
I am a 22 year old male

the 120 pound is a joke with all the guys at work. most of the guys here are muscle heads and they got me turned on to the "Pogram" when I started I only weighed 140 pounds now I am 180-185 and they would always call me "fury" and some of the guys thought that is was even funnier if they said 120 pounds of fury. I thought it was funny too, so that is where I got the name from

So I should take a faster acting test liek cyp, I got a ttokkyo bottle just sittin in my house I was gonna save it for my next cycle, oh well I guess I better break it out and start to use it. I've never used cyp before how long before I see any changes or results.

You know what a splint is? You know when you put a piece of wood on both sides of the broken appendage, and then wrap it with a bandage. You get the picture?

Try popsicle sticks.

splint: hhhhmmmm never thought about that.......can I use your popsicle stick when you are done with them.

Do they make test coated popsicle sticks?

Top Bottom