Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low sex drive

kerryads

I am planning to use EQ in my next bulking cycle--

this is my second week of

tren e 500
eq 500
test 1gram
androl 75 mg a day
2.5gram of femara ed

i have lost my sex drive, I can still have sex my new gf but it takes forever to cum.

already gained 5 pounds of solid muscle it looks like taking pics eod. I also didnt think it was possible to gain that much in a week. Esspecially the first week. Is this normal what I am experiencing ?

That's a lot of gear you taking man.
Are you taking caber at all? High prolactin levels can kill your sex drive.

when you abuse steroids like this you cannot expect to be healthy inside

i cannot imagine how sick your organs are right now. 25mgs of anadrol ALONE will strain everything. you are running not only 3X that dosage but 2 grams of additional shit

then using letro on top of that which is a libido killer

i have a lot of trouble taking this seriously... if you cant comprehend why you are already fucked up with that much gear then i dont even know what to say aside from the fact YOU are a prime example of why steroids get a bad name with this flagrant abuse of them

The femara is crushing your estrogen = no sex drive.

Swap out the femara for aromasin

Just switch to test/tren cycle, drop EQ and drol. Something like 300mg test 300mg tren, that would be crazy strong cycle. Your current cycle is really reckless.

If I were trapped on an island with a beastly woman and I wanted to destroy my libido this is how I would do it.
Cycle in OP.

I am planning to use EQ in my next bulking cycle--

this is my second week of

tren e 500
eq 500
test 1gram
androl 75 mg a day
2.5gram of femara ed

i have lost my sex drive, I can still have sex my new gf but it takes forever to cum.

already gained 5 pounds of solid muscle it looks like taking pics eod. I also didnt think it was possible to gain that much in a week. Esspecially the first week. Is this normal what I am experiencing ?

Why are you taking letro during this cycle? Drop that immediately and don’t take any anti estrogen for a week. Switch to Arimidex 1mg 3x week and get cabergoline at .5mg twice a week.

Your sex drive is killed from the letro. Adex will be more than enough. The caber will keep your prolactin in check to keep you horny as hell with that cycle.

Top Bottom