Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low natty test levels, wtf?

envies

Hey guys, I got back my hormone panel lab tests and am very disapointed. I am at the bottom of the barrel in regards to test levels. Everything else seems fine. Here are the results:

Cortisol......Actual(ng/ml)..........Norm Range
8am........... 34.3 ..................... 35.0-63.0
noon.......... 12.0 ..................... 14.4-28.2
4pm........... 5.6 ....................... 8.8-23.7
8pm........... 3.9 ....................... 6.4-16.0
midnight..... 16.5 ...................... 2.4-12.8
4am........... 3.2 ....................... 3.2-16.0

DHEA........Actual(ng/ml)..........Norm Range
8am......... 6.5 ......................... 2.8-12.7
8pm......... 8.6 ......................... 2.7-9.0
midnight... 2.4 ......................... 1.8-8.1

Testosterone ........Actual(pg/ml) ......... Norm Range
8am .................... 90.5 .................... 95.0-650.0
noon ................... 94.8 .................... 95.0-650.0
8pm .................... 91.0 .................... 95.0-650.0
midnight .............. 90.6 .................... 95.0-650.0

Free Testosterone ........ 15.2 pg/ml ....... 9.3-26.5

Estradiol ......... 1.8 pg/ml ......... 1.0-3.0
Progesterone ... 74 pg/ml .......... 5-95

Here is my info:
I have never done a cycle of any kind. I am 21 years old and have been weight lifting since 18. Why are my total test levels so low, but my free levels appear to be normal?

I was hoping some of you more experiences bros could give me some insight. Should I go to the doctor? Everything seems to be incheck except my total test levels. How can they be so low, I am so young. Am I screwed body-building wise? :rolleyes: I was planning on starting my first cycle when my back heals, does this mean even with a sufficient pct, I will not be able to maintain any of my gains? :toilet:

I have noticed that when I stop training for even a few weeks or so, I lose my muscle mass and strength rather quickly.

When I do go to the doctor, should I say or ask him anything specific. Give me some good advice.

Thanks!

your free bound is the only thing keeping you alive.lol Your levels remind me of mine. I take a 200mg shod eow when off a cycle.

E

Bro, Goto Allthingsmale.com. He is a Dr. that specializes in your exact situation. Just E-mail him. He can get your test up to the upper range using cyp and HCG.

(Concordsize, you may want to check it out also. He can prescribe your test and monitor you if your test levels are low.)

could you elaborate on that? Is this a permanent fix? keep in mind i am only 21, dont think hrt is an option, or is that my only hope?

i am 22 and i am hrt. Part of life bro, it may have been due to the juice but I think I have always had low test levels.

E

Well thats what the joke is.. He has me taking 1 shot of 200mg enanthate eow. Well even after my blood work my levels are still not that high maybe 50 points higher is sometimes a will take 1 shot a week.

E

But simply based on blood levels remaining constant....he SHOULD be having you inject every 5 days .. EVEN if it's a lower dose. Stabilizing blood levels will help you in other ways as well!

Top Bottom