x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Low libido/Low estrogen - When will it all get better?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Low libido/Low estrogen - When will it all get better? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Let me start with a bit about mysef: Age: 26 Height: 6ft 2inch Weight: 81kg BF: 10.3% I recently just finished a 12 course on 2nd September 2016 which was Tren Ace/Test Pro/Mast taken 1ml Mon/Wed/Fri. I ran Proviron throughout at 50mg/day and also shot HCG around week 9 for 1,000iu EOD for 5 days. Also ran dbol week 1-4 t 40mg/day and then Winnies week 8-10 at around 50mg/day. I started my PCT on 4th September which is as below:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Exclamation Low libido/Low estrogen - When will it all get better?

Let me start with a bit about mysef:

Height: 6ft 2inch
    Weight: 81kg
    BF: 10.3%

I recently just finished a 12 course on 2nd September 2016 which was Tren Ace/Test Pro/Mast taken 1ml Mon/Wed/Fri. I ran Proviron throughout at 50mg/day and also shot HCG around week 9 for 1,000iu EOD for 5 days. Also ran dbol week 1-4 t 40mg/day and then Winnies week 8-10 at around 50mg/day.

I started my PCT on 4th September which is as below:
    Day 1-3: 40mg Nolva
    Day 4-18: 20mg Nolva
    HCG was taken 1,000iu EOD for first 4 shots then 2,000iu EOD for next 3 shots and started same day I started PCT.

I then stopped the Nolva due to mood swings, complete loss of libido and could not maintain erections. Left myself around 1 and a half weeks in which time I got sore and itchy nipples, bloating which my guess was high estro. On 1st October I decided to run Clomid and ADEX to combat this and hopefully kickstart my balls as they were soft and squidgy.

Day 1-4: 100mg Clomid
    Day 5-12: 50mg Clomid
    Day 13-23: 25mg Clomid
    ADEX was as follows; Day 1 = 1mg (front load) / Day 3 = 0.5mg / Day 5 = 0.5mg / Day 8 = 0.25mg / Day 11 = 0.125mg.

I wasn’t getting morning wood for a while but around day 5 of Clomid/Adex it came back better than ever and laster 2-3 days then went. Im guessing due to, too much ADEX and missing the sweet spot.

I have now started to contract problems which are due to low estrogen such as low libido, cannot maintain erections, very achy joints especially in elbows, very tired but cannot sleep very well and wake up multiple times in the night and loss of morning wood.

I had my estrogen tested on 3 October and it was 15ng/ml and Test was 680 ng/ml. Since on 3 October I continued to take the ADEX as mentioned above! Stupid I know!

What I would like to know is how long will it take to get back to normal I cant deal with this much longer its doing my nuts in! My GF is very very understanding so theres no problem there, I have started to get a very small morning wood when I wake but very soft and not full or anywhere near but that started 2 days ago. Is it slowly coming back? Its been 2 weeks since my last ADEX tab and 3 days since Clomid?

Re: Low libido/Low estrogen - When will it all get better?

First - you always want to wait at least a month until after your PCT to get blood work done because otherwise the drugs used in the PCT protocol will still be active in your body and give the blood work a false reading.

The test level of 680ng/mL is artificially high because you got the blood work done while the clomid was still active in your body. I suspect your testosterone levels are going to crash HARD because you used HCG in your PCT. You NEVER want to use HCG in a PCT protocol because it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

What you need to do is re-run a proper PCT protocol. Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

For the future, follow the PCT protocol after each cycle you do. Never use HCG in a PCT protocol.

You should start to feel better when you are about half way through the perfect PCT protocol. Once you finish the protocol completely you will feel like your old self again

Your PCT outlay gives a good explanation why you might have some libido issues.

You should have ran clomid together with nolva from the start. In addition, HCG should not be used in PCT, but during the cycle (but most people dont even like HCG and have mixed opinion on it).

Try running perfect PCT protocol and pray to the gods of libido

your pct is awful.. i hate it.. such dosages are going to kill your libido .. just google 'clomid killed my libido' and see how many others are in your boat

that is okay though, that is why we have this forum to help you run a better pct. i would follow that link posted above and get on a proper pct immediately
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

I strong feel that once you run a proper PCT you will start to recover. There is so much wrong with the one you ran. Especially running HCG in PCT. That is a big no no.

Usually, it takes roughly a month to be absolutely fine after a PCT, but your PCT protocol was a bit of a mess. I would re-run the PCT, and wait for things to get better, which will happen with a little bit of patience.

Try proviron it will help with sexual functions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk