Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Libido - Blood Test - Comments?

wildcatslb43

Hi,
I ran a cycle back in 2014 when I was 23, consisting of Test E @ 500mg for 12 weeks with a 6 week Dbol kick start @ 50mg. I did a nolva/clomid pct of 20/20/20/20 and 50/50/50/50 for 4 weeks after cycle. I have not run another cycle since and my libido/erection quality is currently sub par to say the least. I ran some bloods in search of an explanation and was hoping someone would be able to shed some light or offer some advice. I have been drug free for 3 years now and there doesn't seem to be anymore natural recovery occurring. Would I benefit from a clomid restart, hcg restart, or just take a natural test booster? Any other advice would be great! Thanks. IMG_3529.jpgimage2(1).jpg

there is no such thing as a hcg restart. hcg is suppressive, you run that and you will only suppress yourself

so get that out of your head

next there is nothing wrong with your blood work. your libido problems are 1. in your head
2. lifestyle issues.. diet, stress, etc.

your glucose came in too high.. anything over 100 is not good. your diet isn't good right now

i would clean up your lifestyle and you can grab a bottle of hcgenerate ES which will help boost libido.

I would NOT touch any drugs or fuck around with your HPTA anymore

Honestly nothing looks really bad as far as something that could cause ED and libido issues. There is a lot more to libido than just test levels and such so I would try to chill out and look at your overall lifestyle.

Your blood work is good. Everything is in the normal range.

The only red flag I see is your blood glucose levels. It sounds to me like your insulin sensitivity is very poor.

There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

I can't see anything in your bloodwork that could be hurting your libido. Perhaps you are just stressing a lot at work, or something like that? You know that 90% of the libido and sex stuff is about mentality and psychology, not the actual weener?

Top Bottom