Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low free testosterone level

ativish

just got my testosterone level checked as found out my free test are too low. i am so depressed. i am 35 m. 5'8 158lbs. never on AAS. shall i go for test e cycle?? HELP!!

Free Test -- 4.84(Mine)
normal range --4.25 to 30.37

Using steroids with already low testosterone levels will most likely make you dependent on testosterone replacement therapy the rest of your life. This is something you really need to think about and talk over with your family. TRT is really not a big deal but it' an injection once a week for the rest of your life.

Here is a good 4 part HRT/TRT article series for you to read -> http://www.evolutionary.org/trt-hrt-part1

Don't rush into anything. Do your research. In the mean time, I would use a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com to increase your free and total testosterone levels.

HCGenerate ES is a completely natural herbal based formula that contains no banned ingredients or illegal substances. It won't suppress testosterone production when you come off. There are no needs for a PCT or anything like that after using HCGenerate.

You should check the levels of SHBG and total test to make sure whether you have low test production, or maybe the SHBG is a bit too high

I would continue to work with your doctor and if needed proceed to prescribed TRT. It will be much safer as the doctor will monitor you with blood work every few months. You will also be using pharmacy grade gear so there is no worry with a source.

If I've been taking 400 mgs of test for 6 years along with a few cycles or EQ and Deca. Is there any use using HGC or coming off it or should I just run TRT the rest of my life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would continue to work with your doctor and if needed proceed to prescribed TRT. It will be much safer as the doctor will monitor you with blood work every few months. You will also be using pharmacy grade gear so there is no worry with a source.

Doc says everything is fine. Test level is within range so I don't need trt. Anyhow I took my testosterone enanthate shot this Sunday and my ass is sore. Too much pain. May it's the first time I took it. 250mg that's what I have. Any suggestions for pain??

first injections tend to hurt cause you are nervous and shaky

try to slow down the injection and don't move the needle around after injection

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here are some additional tips for reducing PIP:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes. [/FONT]

If I've been taking 400 mgs of test for 6 years along with a few cycles or EQ and Deca. Is there any use using HGC or coming off it or should I just run TRT the rest of my life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will be on TRT I can 99.9% guarantee that. I would suggest getting on a proper TRT dose which is typically 100-200mg per week. The 400mg you have been on is a full cycle dose. You have basically been on a full blast for 6 years.

Top Bottom