Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low energy

Also opioids don’t eat testosterone. But you should t be taking them on cycle with tren either. Lol come on dude, opioids will keep you lethargic!!! You shouldn’t be using steroids man. You have no idea what you’re doing bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also opioids don’t eat testosterone. But you should t be taking them on cycle with tren either. Lol come on dude, opioids will keep you lethargic!!! You shouldn’t be using steroids man. You have no idea what you’re doing bro.

Nah nah I must've typo.
Been off opioids since 2018.

But as this ncbi article suggests....
Methadone induces testosterone suppression in patients with opioid addiction

Monica Bawor, Brittany B. Dennis, [...], and Zainab Samaan

Additional article information

Abstract

Sex hormones may have a role in the pathophysiology of substance use disorders, as demonstrated by the association between testosterone and addictive behaviour in opioid dependence. Although opioid use has been found to suppress testosterone levels in men and women, the extent of this effect and how it relates to methadone treatment for opioid dependence is unclear. The present multi-centre cross-sectional study consecutively recruited 231 patients with opioid dependence from methadone clinics across Ontario, Canada between June and December of 2011. We obtained demographic details, substance use, psychiatric history, and blood and urine samples from enrolled subjects. The control group included 783 non-opioid using adults recruited from a primary care setting in Ontario, Canada. Average testosterone level in men receiving methadone treatment was significantly lower than controls. No effect of opioids including methadone on testosterone level in women was found and testosterone did not fluctuate significantly between menstrual cycle phases. In methadone patients, testosterone level was significantly associated with methadone dose in men only. We recommend that testosterone levels be checked in men prior and during methadone and other opioid therapy, in order to detect and treat testosterone deficiency associated with opioids and lead to successful methadone treatment outcomes.

Opioid dependence has previously been observed in men1,2, however the increased prevalence of prescription opioid drug abuse has led to an increase in opioid use and dependence in women3. This trend has sparked interest in the sex-related aspects of the disorder. To date, sex differences have been reported in many aspects of opioid dependence and treatment4,5,6,7,8,9,10leading to the need for separate addiction treatment profiles for men and women.

Sex hormones are often studied as the biological basis for sex differences due to their role in central nervous system regulation, implicating the endocrine system in the pathophysiology of substance use disorders and addictive behaviour11. The emerging research on sex hormones in addiction has shed light on the association between testosterone and specific addictive behaviours in men and women, including impulsivity, aggression, risk-taking, and sensation-seeking12,13. This provides evidence for the importance of testosterone in substance use disorders including opioid dependence.

Reviews of the literature on testosterone in chronic opioid use report an opioid-induced deficiency in androgen function14,15,16, significantly lower than normative levels of testosterone seen in the clinical literature (average range: 300–1000 ng/dL or 10–35 nmol/L for men and 20–85 ng/dL or 0.7–3 nmol/L for women)17. Opioids exert inhibitory effects on the hypothalamus, the area responsible for production of gonadotropin-releasing-hormone (GnRH). GnRH normally acts on the pituitary gland to stimulate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH); when GnRH is inhibited, this leads to low LH and FSH causing suppression of sex hormone secretion from the gonads18. Although these findings are supported in samples of men, levels of sex hormones including testosterone in opioid-dependent women have not been extensively studied to date19. Due to the increase of chronic opioid use in women, a re-examination of the literature is necessary.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Aye
Btw
Got my sleep turned around....
Now sleeping at night
Getting up at 8 am
Probably need a training partner as well.
Is it possible I'm just a PTSD case,
Complete skull fuck.
Oh this gear is fiyah.

So you’ve been on cycle since June. Have only worked out 3 times in a month. You’re taking tren. Your lethargic to the point of never getting out of bed. You’ve been injecting sarms intramuscularly and you’re wondering why you feel like shit??? Do I have that right?

Sounds like it

Aye
Btw
Got my sleep turned around....
Now sleeping at night
Getting up at 8 am
Probably need a training partner as well.
Is it possible I'm just a PTSD case,
Complete skull fuck.
Oh this gear is fiyah.

Why would you assume PTSD?? Do you have PTSD? No this is not why you feel bad. It’s because you have done some really off the wall and wrong things in your cycle. You haven’t done nearly enough research and just the fact that you’re injecting sarms is close to idiotic bro. Are you seriously injecting sarms or are you trolling?

You are injecting your hormones exogenously so no the opioids aren’t Messi g with your test. That’s referring to your natural testosterone and even then I wouldn’t use the word “eat”. If anything eats test it’s statin drugs. Anyway, you really need to come off and pct. you are going to hurt yourself.

Top Bottom