Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low energy

fuggit

Yo
I have been using AAS for the time since Jun (this run)
This is including test e/mast e 200/200
Until last week
Changed to test/eqi blend and tne
Dosing 600 mg weekly of the blend
50 eod tne
Man my energy levels are so low
I'm taking in bed 24/7 for a month
Been to gym 3× since September.
Ahsheet...
I would have loved to stay in bed 8 hrs a day last run.
Which was 2016
That run included lgd 4033 s4 and other SARMs in addition to the AAS I was taking
(Being varied from vendor to vendor).
My last week in the gym I had worked up to 10 miles a day (split am/pm (paranoid about gym members who were cops lol))
Aye guys the only other thing was a prescription opioid that was for opiate cessation.Since it EATS testosterone and I was adding so much do you think it is to blame for the extra energy, or the SARMs which I was injecting I.m.
Some feedback would be great other forums won't touch it.
I mean the AAS I am blasting is from reputable source(es) so quality is not an issue as physical gains are obvious but NO ENERGY.
lastly does anyone think Chinese raws are a culprit?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If I read that right, you have been on cycle since June which is entirely too long. I would fully expect you to be lethargic and your myostatin is probably out of control.

Yea bro?
So what to do outside PCT?
Can't really afford ancillary ATM just lost a job so....
Could I get away with lowered dosage to about 200/200 test/eq a week or 200/200 teste/maste a week?

You should never start a cycle without having your PCT on hand as well. Ideally you should get off of it all and start a long PCT, but I guess you could drop everything completely except the test, and lower that to between 100 to 150mg (a trt dose) and let your myostatin levels come down. It's not a great or even good plan though since you're just making your HPTA recovery harder and harder the longer you stay on.

run bloodwork, check my signature for how. you won't like the results and you will see exactly why you feel like death

this is why you should never follow these idiots on instagram and social media who treat steroids like no big deal and abuse them. they are grifters and i would love to see their bloods too

So
You suggest HCG for pct
I Been running about 3 months

Never run HCG in PCT. HCG is never necessary, but if you want to use it, only use it in the last four weeks of your cycle. Your PCT should be based around clomid and nolvadex. Check the PCT sticky for details.

hcg? man seriously, why so damn wreckless? you dont have a clue what you are doing and dont even have the ancillaries you need... i mean, why would you start a cycle without a plan? without having everything you need?

Yea bro?
So what to do outside PCT?
Can't really afford ancillary ATM just lost a job so....
Could I get away with lowered dosage to about 200/200 test/eq a week or 200/200 teste/maste a week?

You can afford five months of steroids but not an AI. Sell what's left. Buy an AI.

So you’ve been on cycle since June. Have only worked out 3 times in a month. You’re taking tren. Your lethargic to the point of never getting out of bed. You’ve been injecting sarms intramuscularly and you’re wondering why you feel like shit??? Do I have that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom