Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low E2? Bunk Gear? Or Something Else?

sohdale

First post so forgive any mistakes i've made,

So I've started my second cycle, it consists of test e at 750mg/week, and Adex at 0.5mg/eod. (first experience with Adex, and test over 500)

Problem is my libido is pretty much gone,

but more importantly, I DO NOT recover from workouts. I did chest a few days ago, and i have truly NEVER been so sore in my life, and i only did like 11 sets. I just wanna lay in bed and moan like a little bitch.

My nips are not itchy/sore, kinda lethargic.

I also noticed sleeping was a little harder when i started the Adex.

my question is: Does the fact that I am having TERRIBLE workout recovery (and a hard time sleeping) point to low E2? (is it a known symptom) should I decrease the Adex dosage (I've heard 0.5/eod was moderate)?

or is this also a side effect of high e2?

PS. I live in Canada so getting blood work is a bitch, and i only do it when absolutely necessary.

How long ago was your 1st cycle? What was your PCT?

What are your stats?

Why 750 mg's?

bro, not to be a dick but what exactly do you expect running such an outrageous dose of test with such little arimidex, which sucks anyway? your estrogen is probably off the chart, your shutdown, etc... you can easily do bloodwork at private md labs... order the female hormonal panel... you MUST get this done asap so the problem can be addressed properly... you don't want to go on like this any further...

you also need to incorporate hcgenerate into your cycle... HcGenerate is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle... DO NOT use hcg... hcg can increase estrogen and that's the last think you need or want... you need to lower your test dose, you need to get aromasin and you need to be more responsible with what your doing... i hope you understand how important this is to address NOW... your going to do long term damage if you take this lightly and your going to be one of those that has to learn the hard way... don't be that guy...

read this article on the best pct and follow this protocol for pct

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

I'm going to say that the test you have is bunk and your dropping your estrogen levels to low with the arimadex you will need to get a blood test to really know what's going on

its all hypothesizing right now which is not what you want to properly address the issues you are having... you never want to "guess" when it comes to your health... you need to be as accurate as possible to ensure proper treatment is given and optimal recovery is made in a timely manner bro...

Top Bottom