Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose var

nathanbreeze

[FONT=&quot]Are there really any long term health implications in regards to the use of Anavar? More specifically, low dose cycles (10mg ED) that women tend to run. My girl wanted to know and so I thought I'd ask you folks. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I should probably post this in the women's section, but it doesn't seem like many people frequent that area of the forum.[/FONT]

its still a steroid and its still a toxic steroid so of course, even at lower doses, you absolutely should not use it long term

It isn't as toxic as some other orals, but it is certainly still toxic. It will also play havoc with her natural hormone levels as well. It is definitely something that needs to be cycled even for a female.

Are there really any long term health implications in regards to the use of Anavar? More specifically, low dose cycles (10mg ED) that women tend to run. My girl wanted to know and so I thought I'd ask you folks.

I should probably post this in the women's section, but it doesn't seem like many people frequent that area of the forum.

Let her out of the cage and she can ask for herself.

[FONT=&quot]Are there really any long term health implications in regards to the use of Anavar? More specifically, low dose cycles (10mg ED) that women tend to run. My girl wanted to know and so I thought I'd ask you folks. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I should probably post this in the women's section, but it doesn't seem like many people frequent that area of the forum.[/FONT]
The risk is related more to virilization than anything

No matter the dose it's toxic but also be careful that where you buy it from is a reliable source and you're not getting fake Var

Top Bottom