Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose testosterone with first EQ cycle...??

My next eq run will be 750mg of eq with 375mg of test per week and tren e the end half of the cycle. My test dose isnt high but it is still offering a good anabolic componant to the cycle.

I was going to use 400mg tren e per week but pay has been good so i bumped it to 600mg per week which also helps my ocd out 😂 200mg m/w/f

I was going to use 400mg tren e per week but pay has been good so i bumped it to 600mg per week which also helps my ocd out 😂 200mg m/w/f

Not yet I haven't. It's a tri tren blend of ace, enan, and hex. Debating on building it over a few weeks but haven't decided. I may just go all in. It's 250mg/ml. So I figured I'd do .6-.7 MWF.

Got ya, both hitting the high end tren doses on our first time using it! 😂

Wrist is still iffy after surgery so I'll start as soon as i can put a solid month or two training together on hrt then I'll hop back on.
Still aiming to compete next march so i need to make up for some lost growing time hence the higher doses

Top Bottom