Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Dose of Test Year Round?

atown777

How many Bros stay on a low dose of test 200 to 300 year round in between their cycles? I know everyone will say that when you are on, you are on and that there's no such thing as cruising or bridging with lower doses. But you also cant logically say that a maintenance dose of 200mgs of Test Enth a week is the same as a harsher cycle like a Test, Tren, EQ or something involving A-Bombs.

Anyone go the year round route? If so do you find that you maintain all of your gains using 200mgs to 300mgs of Test Enth a week in between your heavier cycles?

that's called hrt. so if you do this all year to solidify your gains from one cycle to the next, what happens when you decide to come off? You could have a hard time recovering.

I know once I'm an old fart, I'll go on and stay on for life. In another 15 years tho!

yeah I feel you, I'm 32 and I have an 11 month old son and dont plan to have any more kids so Im toying with the idea of staying on FOREVER! using like say 200mgs of Test Weekly. Plus I almost went the HRT route. I have all the paperwork and blood tests, physicals completed. The clinic authorized me for a legit scrip. I havent followed thru though because its so fuckin expensive. I get it from my source and the same cycle that would cost me $800 with a scrip costs me like $200 via my own methods. So I was thinking of doing HRT on my own. Plus my natural Test Levels are actually really low anyway. So I can either HRT myself or have some mickey mouse test from my own balls naturally. I think im going to opt for the self administered HRT!

sounds like a plan to me Chrisco. Right now I maintain my gains using Anavar but I think a low dose of Test is the way to go.

avavar too long can effect lipids pretty bad from what I have read. how much are you taking?
Test is the way to go. Consult some of the old farts(jk!) on here now that are on hrt to come up with the best plan for you..

yeah I feel you, I'm 32 and I have an 11 month old son and dont plan to have any more kids so Im toying with the idea of staying on FOREVER! using like say 200mgs of Test Weekly. Plus I almost went the HRT route. I have all the paperwork and blood tests, physicals completed. The clinic authorized me for a legit scrip. I havent followed thru though because its so fuckin expensive. I get it from my source and the same cycle that would cost me $800 with a scrip costs me like $200 via my own methods. So I was thinking of doing HRT on my own. Plus my natural Test Levels are actually really low anyway. So I can either HRT myself or have some mickey mouse test from my own balls naturally. I think im going to opt for the self administered HRT!

I am a few years older but in the exact same boat. My son jsut turned one......so other than that....we are similar to a T. I did go the HRT route and do self administer.

avavar too long can effect lipids pretty bad from what I have read. how much are you taking?
Test is the way to go. Consult some of the old farts(jk!) on here now that are on hrt to come up with the best plan for you..

I just use Anavar at 50mgs daily for 6 weeks in between cycles but from now on will be using 200mgs of Test weekly year round and doing 2 heavier cycles every year.

I have been cruzing for a while, over a year. Started at 200-c then the dr bumped me up to 400-c for 6 months. I started getting too strong for my joints so I asked dr to drop it back down to 200-c and add 200-deca for the joints. Well being the good dr he is. When I got my script is said 500-c and 500-deca! No way am I going for that...
Just thought that was funny.
BTW I squated 405 yesturday, young kids at the gym look at me like I am a crazy old man. I am not huge just getting really strong. I would actually like to start loosing some size. When I started I was 192 @ 15% bf, now I am 212 and 11% bf, I have been down to 8% bf I just can't quit eating those damn little chocolate donuts!

yeah for the cycle I am starting this Saturday I will be running Deca at 300mgs weekly in addition to Test Enth 450mgs weekly and 40mgs Dbol for the first 5 weeks. I'll be pretty damn big at the end of this cycle and really wont want to get any bigger. I plan to do mostly cutting cycles after this one while running a cruising dose of test year round between cutting cycles.

So your doc says its safe to run a low dose of Deca year round at 200mgs weekly? The Deca I get is 300mgs/ml so I was planning to just run the Deca at 1cc a week or 300mgs week in addition to the test I get which is also 300mgs/ml. Im not sure about running the Deca year round though I was just planning on using the cruising dose of Test Enth

Top Bottom