Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose test/tren/mast 14 week TRT

BEEFCAKEZ

Not looking for critique here, just wisdom and input please.

Have been running 200/200 test e/mast e ew for around 6 months, and been on TRT for a couple years now. I want to stay healthy these days, so I want to drop the test further down to 100 ew. At least if I should be able to get Mast or maybe winny in there now and then. Mast has been amazing tho, even at just 200 ew. Competely changed my look.

So, I am kinda low on money atm and what I have is a vial of 100/100/100 test e/tren e/mast e blend, and some more mast and test. I am kinda sceptical to about running tren now, and definitely just want to stay low and healthy. But silly me, I already pinned it a couple times already (2 weeks in), but I want to go lower if I am going to stick to it. The two pins have been 1.5 ml each, so 150/150/150. But tren kinda scares me, and after reading around a bit I really do not want to go higher than 50 tren e ew, as it seems it works for others. I definitely feel it good at just 150, but its too much for imo. At least right now.

So, I was maybe thinking of just sticking it out and do this vial over the summer, and then avoid tren for a while into the future. If i add in some mast or test, I can also adjust the blend a little bit. So was maybe thinking something like

test e 50 mg ew
tren e 50 mg ew
mast e 100 mg ew

Should be around 14 weeks.

Also running with caber and AI. So I want to know two things: What do you think about this, safetywise? And should I push the test up to maybe 75 or 100? I am 100% sure that I will feel the mast and tren at these doses, but I dont want to overdo the total amout of AAS that goes in. But I also want to feel good, and I have never tried to go that low on test. But I kinda have a feeling the mast/tren will compensate for it? Not sure about that tho.

Stats: 27 yo, 6 ft (182 cm), 204, 8-10% bf.

Ive been on 100mg test/150mg tren-e pw for 8 weeks now. No ai, Feels great. I get tresomnia everynight tho and night sweats. This is my first time running tren too.

Ive been on 100mg test/150mg tren-e pw for 8 weeks now. No ai, Feels great. I get tresomnia everynight tho and night sweats. This is my first time running tren too.

Haha, yea i get all that too. It's not my first time with tren, I have run it a couple times before. Last time was 2 years ago tho. Still, I want to push it down to a safer level this time, so 50 or 75 ew should do it. Possibly push test up to 75 or 100 ew then along with mast at 100 ew. Any input on running test at lower than 100 ew?

You can try it, there are guys who had success using tren with test for trt.

You need to get bloods done to monitor everything and make sure you aren't stressing anything in your body by running those compounds.

No need for AI or any Dopamine-agonist with those dosages.

You can try it, there are guys who had success using tren with test for trt.

You need to get bloods done to monitor everything and make sure you aren't stressing anything in your body by running those compounds.

No need for AI or any Dopamine-agonist with those dosages.

On TRT the AI is needed every now and then, but not much. Nice to have on hand in case i start feeling high-e symptoms.

If you're already shutting down your balls, why not run a proper cycle with proper dosages? I agree that less is more, but just wondering why all those low dosages?

Your dosages are extremely low. I doubt you are going to notice anything at all from your cycle. I understand wanting to be conservative but if you are going to run a cycle, you might as well do it right.

Personally I would do -

test e 200 mg ew
tren e 200 mg ew
mast e 200 mg ew

Along with the support supplements aromasin, caber and cardarine.

That's a very mild and safe cycle, but with dosages high enough that you are actually going to notice some positive effects.

I am using tren e right now at 300mg per week and have had no issues at all. I am in week 7 and really have only had some minor sleep issues because I am hot as fuck. No other sides to report other than a sky high libido.

Top Bottom