Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose test cycle and hairloss

On my first cycle when I was 24 I my hair shedded pretty bad,but after cycle in 2-3 months it did grow back.I did use dutasteride and nizoral afterwards and it helped but dutasteride(avodart) is harsh for your liver.
4 years after I did shave my head eventually and I dont worry about hairloss anymore cause my dad is bald and I will be bald anyway.Clean shaven head looks much better than receding hairline.
So my point is try it what a hell,see how it goes.You can shed some but it would grow back aftercycle,but if you prone to hairloss don't worry steroids in mild doses wouldn't trigger it but your genetics will.
P.S. I heard that combover coming back in style soon LOL

Starting my first cycle in a couple weeks and still a little worried about hairloss but i was told that low dose test shouldnt really aggravate any hairloss. Im going to be doing 250mg test c for 12weeks, with that dose could i expect anything if im prone even though i got a thick head of hair now?

Who ever told you
that low dose test shouldnt really aggravate any hairloss.
gave you wrong information.

Also, since when is
250mg test c for 12weeks
low dose! 250mg per week (I think you ment per week) is not low dose as it will more then likely put your test level way above normal.

got bloods back today and found out i have low dht levels but test levels are fine, just wondering if i have low dht levels and start a cycle could the dht from the cycle ''replace'' what i havent got and not aggrovate hairloss as maybe the dht level wont peak over what could trigger it if you no what i mean(hard to explain)?

Top Bottom