Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose test all year round

Thom

Hey
Other than shutting down your own production completely, what's the bad sides of replacing own production of test with, say, 100mg test E ew?
Pros and cons?

thanks
Thom

100 ew would be a waste of time.. 250 as a minimum (yeah I know some HRT guys go lower but the point is to get some returns for shutting yourself down for life)

Thom said:
Hey
Other than shutting down your own production completely, what's the bad sides of replacing own production of test with, say, 100mg test E ew?
Pros and cons?

thanks
Thom

con = bad for you, will increase chance of DEATH since liver problems and kidney problems would top that list, 100mgs EW??? you'd need at least 400mgs to make it worth your time.

pro = you'll be on test year round, and you could do a permanent lat spread , year round

Thom.....do you really want to start self-administered HRT? Is there a problem.....or are you just wanting to poke all year? If there is no diagnosis for low test levels.....you are begging for future problems that can only be curred with medication.....life-long. Is it worth the risk? Not for me.

what about primo low dose year round? lol. I know i started a big thread on this, but this was never mentioned about future problems. btw, how long can a primo cycle be ran for? 20 weeks at 400mg?

Mr.X said:
con = bad for you, will increase chance of DEATH since liver problems and kidney problems would top that list, 100mgs EW??? you'd need at least 400mgs to make it worth your time.

pro = you'll be on test year round, and you could do a permanent lat spread , year round

Liver and kidney problems from test? Maybe from orals, ancilaries, supps, etc, but from test? I just don't know if I agree man.

The whole point of 100mg of test per week as TRT is that that is the dose that can be issued with minimal impact on the lipid profile. Anything above 200mg gets shady, especially if you need an anti-estrogen.

I guess if I have one productive thing to say though, if you do decide to do it, please get bloodwork done regularly. Full hormonal pallet included.

Top Bottom