Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Dose HCG WHile "On"

Are these supplements better than the real deal though. Isn't it like comparing androstinene to test. I am still skeptical with these types of supps.

Bro AAAh I would never claim hcgerate to do anything close to what steroids would do in the way of muscle gains. NOt in a billion years. Shit hcgenerate wont even do what a light steroid cycle would do. Now other products I have made ie beastdrol,deiselbolan,epi-strong,helladrol well fuck ya these bad boys will pack on pounds and make your jaw drop. Hcgenerate is a different product used for different reasons and its not marketed as a steroid like compound and never will be.

I make claims I can back up. What I mean by back up is claims that If my product do not live up to I will give you your money back no questions asked.

I just hope Needto sticks around here when he becomes a Millionaire lol.... it's coming soon

Every time I go to other forums... and recommend HCGenerate people are blown away... most think it's faked , not real.. others are expecting it to be really expensive..
I myself can't wait to start using it! =D

A small dose of HCG or HMG during cycle, spread every 4-5 days, will do wonders. With that frequency, does not create desensitization, because due to half life of the chemicals, you are creating stimulating spikes instead of a single stable blood levels. If you keep always stable levels of exogenous LH, is when you can generate desensitization.

Top Bottom