Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose enough to pass?

Mortiassprill

[FONT=&quot]Hey Guys. I am in a bit of a pickle. If I had been taking 400mg test E for 12 weeks and then 175 mg test E for 2 weeks, 150 for 1 week and just 75 mg this last weekend, would I pass a drug test under the 6:1 t/e ratio? The test is in two days and was obviously a surprise. Also, if I were to binge drink alcohol for the next two days, would that lower my probability of detection? I know alcohol lowers natural test both quickly and significantly. I was reading in a study that with the 6:1 t/e ratio, athletes have been known to pass even at 300 mg per week of test e directly before the test. Not sure how accurate that is. Basically, besides using fake piss, what are my chances at passing with the above cycle and what are my options? Sorry, I am just a dumb kid who is desperate for some advice.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

hard to say... theres no way to actually tell or no... you shouldnt have even pushed it honestly...

they are testing you for steroids as an athlete?

if so then you are fucked because the new ways of testing it is impossible to cheat the system.

you should have used HGH and some suspension or no esters, that would have given you the best chance

Top Bottom