Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose, all oral, short cycle - Do I need HCG?

jp000

It seems the more I read about PCT.......the more I get confused!!

Here is the question. If I run an all oral cycle with say......D-BOL, for 6 weeks at moderate to low dosages (15-25mg)....is HCG necessary? In reading I have encountered some saying that if you are running orals and just orals for 6 weeks or less, at any dosage, that HCG isn't required.

Also, is there a set time relationship between AAS cycles and the use of HCG? For example...anything less than X amount of time and don't use HCG.. or anything longer than X amount of time and use HCG?

Any help is much appreciated.

I believe on any cycle, if you can afford it, at least toward the last couple weeks HCG is not a bad idea in low doses. In my mind it is always easier to bring the boys back if they are not completely shut down. Will 6 weeks do this? Depending on the individual, hormones are in a different balance. Any time you alter hormonal response as you are doing with any AAS, there may well be some unintended consequences. I say better safe than sorry.

So I guess I would say HCG is not "required", but may well be beneficial.

jp000 said:
It seems the more I read about PCT.......the more I get confused!!

Here is the question. If I run an all oral cycle with say......D-BOL, for 6 weeks at moderate to low dosages (15-25mg)....is HCG necessary? In reading I have encountered some saying that if you are running orals and just orals for 6 weeks or less, at any dosage, that HCG isn't required.

Also, is there a set time relationship between AAS cycles and the use of HCG? For example...anything less than X amount of time and don't use HCG.. or anything longer than X amount of time and use HCG?

Any help is much appreciated.

HCG is not required. however a correct PCT is. hcg, clomid all work fine to bring your testosterone to their natural levels

Top Bottom