Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dosages vs Higher dosages

Xtreme2001

For my first and second cycles, I've always used 500mg of test, for my 3rd cycle I used (which was all IP products) I upped the dosage to 1000mg of test, and didn't gain shit off it, go figure. I'm just debating wether or not 500mg/week of test is sufficient? or would bumping it up a little more be better?

For my first cycle:
Sust- 500mg/week 1-10
deca- 400mg/week 1-10
dbol- 30mg/day 1-4

2nd cycle:
Test depot- 500mg/week 1-10
fina- 75mg/ed 5-10

3rd cycle (which I didnt gain shit from)
Cyp- 1000mg/week 1-10
EQ- 400mg/week 1-10
dbol- 30mg/day 1-4

So technically, this will be my 3rd cycle, and I'm just wondering what dosage would be the best.

Anadrol- 50mg/day 1-4
Winny- 50mg/day 6-10
Fina- 75mg/eod 6-10
Test Enan/Sust- 750-1000mg/week 1-10 <-- not sure the dosage.
Armidex- .5mg/day all cycle.
Nolvadex- 20mg/day all cycle.
Clomid Post.

Any input would be greatly apprciated!

im having the same problem, i started my currant cycle on 500mg , wasnt enough . then changed it to 750mg definetly helped

next im trying 1g , i think it has some to do with how big your body is

It has to do with how big you are and how well you respond to the drug taken. Some people have better receptors than others. I will say that 500mg a week is usually enough for all but the serious drug users. I have made oustanding gains over the last 3 years using only 400mg a week of Enanthate. The key is EATING!!! Most people never eats enough while on. EAT, EAT, EAT!!!!

Top Bottom