Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dosages of DNP vs. High Dosages

Omega44

I want to take 200mg of crystal DNP every other day for a month, then take a week off or somthing then back on it. instead of taking 400mg ED for a week then takign a week off. is it healthy to use DNP for prolong periods of time at low dosages?

low and long is the way to go. it's safer and much more practical. just don't get a girl pregnant within the next 3 months.

I am also weighing the benfits and drawbacks of various tyopes of DNP cycles like:

Long term - like 200 mg/day for several weeks.

Medium - the old normal DNP cycle of like 8 days, maybe at like 400-600 mg /day

Burst - these short l;ike 3 days cycles of like 800/800/600 or whatever.

Sure, we know that the sides will differ, but what about results? Supplements? Safety? Results?

I think the 200 mg/day cycle would probably be the safest, hands down, from what I know.

I did a long-tern cycle a while back of 200/day and frankly was not that impressed with the results. Of coyrse there was still a lot of different opinions including a very loud contignet who swore at the time that the best thing to do on DNP was to eat a LOT of carbs.

Willyumyum said:
I managed 3 weeks of 600mg/powdered DNP before I stopped... Dropped a good 14-15 pounds ;)

YUM
Wow!
Lose any muscle? Was that all fat? What was your diet/supplements/training like?

Jeez dude, that hard core.

I would think that this would be a greeat example of what to do - even with a much lower dose cycle.

I don't think much, if any, was muscle loss... I took the DNP with clomid post cycle and my biceps measured roughly the same from the day i started clomid and about 2 weeks after i stopped the DNP... So the measurements, of at least my biceps, say none of it was muscle loss..
My diet was about maintenance level calories, 1.5g per pound of bodyweight, fairly low fat (about 40g day) and i basically ate all the carbs i could find - about 5-6 apples/day, oatmeal, and i took a glycerol supplement (glycerol fuel by twinlabs) 3 times daily.

YUM

bump. need more info on long rang low impact DNP cycles. like how long u can go before u should break at taking 200mgED or EOD

well im gonna do a long one....

250 for the first 3 days, then 500 till the end of week 3, then week 4 im bumpin to 750..... wish me luck fellas

Cyclone

Top Bottom