Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low coals soft high cal hard

LotusLink

[FONT=&quot]I'm cutting on 2500cals on 400/400mgs of test p tren a so my question is why when I keep my cals the same for to long like a week I start looking soft and flat but as soon as I start upping the cals I start looking harder and more vascular? I feel like I have to have a refeed day once every 3 days just to keep my muscles full[/FONT]

You might be running too low on carbs for the cycle. Are.you tracking your macros too?

depending on your stats, you may be under eating a bit too much.. its hard to say with no info... i also have no clue what your diet is even like.. without ANY info, you cant get any sort of answer thats worth much to you...

CYCLE CYCLE CYCLE calories always

don't give me that eat in a deficit then refeed bullshit. if you were cycling calories as you should you wouldn't need to refeed.

plus if you are obese refeed days are just an excuse to fall off the wagon. this is why i absolutely despise 'counting macros and calories'

IT DOES NOT WORK

[FONT=&quot]I'm cutting on 2500cals on 400/400mgs of test p tren a so my question is why when I keep my cals the same for to long like a week I start looking soft and flat but as soon as I start upping the cals I start looking harder and more vascular? I feel like I have to have a refeed day once every 3 days just to keep my muscles full[/FONT]
It's called being flat. It happens with reduced carbs. Part of the cutting game. You have to be flat to lose the fat

Top Bottom