Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low calorie with test

galileo

I know the anti catabolic affects of test, I know the catabolic affects of low calories intake am interested in low calorie diets with test for cutting.. I think I said this right...Thanks for any ideas on the subject......

Let me add, not looking to gain muscle at this time, just lose fat, with out much muscle loss...Thanks....

Test is very effective and can really give a hard lean look when combined with anastrozole. It is generally not thought of as a "cutting" drug but can be used very effectively for just that. It's all in the diet, but in a calorie restricted arena test can help you to preserve and even gain muscle without alot of calories.

yes test is very effective for this at least for me it is. Iam currently on 500 mg. of test cypionate along with arimadex. I am starting to lean up and stay around the same. mainly just getting a lot harder and I am only on my third week. diet and trainging have been pretty intense though. hard to do during the holiday season but it is all about will power. also cant to throw fina in at week six hehe!!!!!!

Just wanting to do a small amount of test maybe one sust every week or so for a few weeks just to aid in fat loss.I know when I diet natural I tend to lose muscle and strength, dont have enough of either.Have done several good cycles in the past for putting on size and strength..unless there is a better alternative...Do not like the crack whore feeling on eca....So thanks for the replys so far..

Top Bottom