Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low bodyfat but fat mid section

f4209211

How many guys in here know that they have low BF but what wver bodyfat they do carry is all around thier waist. I have that problem. My BF is around 10% am i'm pretty lean in my face, chest, arms and legs but love handles refuse to go away. Anyone else has that problem

yeah, i know i am below 10% to look at me....but not my lower abs and some on the love handles. as well as some gyno issues. i hear ya.

That usually where it collects on me as well. But I just picked up one of these pupies, I heard it does the trick...............goodbye flab, hello fab.

absonic.jpg

gsxr1000 said:
That usually where it collects on me as well. But I just picked up one of these pupies, I heard it does the trick...............goodbye flab, hello fab.
hehe, are you serious? Spot reduction is a myth for the most part. You can work you abs all night and all day and your body will burn calories not just from stomack but from fat all over. Fat usually leaves the extremeties first and lastly misection for men, hips and thighs for women. Additionally unless the exercise is actually intense enough it may be more areobic and this will actually cause ab muscle cells to increase in size (but not strength) in an effort to hold more energy for future aerobic workouts with the old elecrtonic giamo. That being said you could end up looking even flabier.

I am at 8% and all mine is in the mid section, although I have been reducing it slowly with cardio.......I think that is the only way to get rid of it........bike or stepper....:confused:

Top Bottom