Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low aromatizing cycle options

tikesont

If you had to put together a nice with non aromatizing compounds what would you stack? my choices are winny, proviron, tbol, primo, and EQ. I could also use anavar and trenbolone too right or is tren considered something that aromatizes? I am very gyno sensitive and even low dosages of test bother me.

what have you ran in the past? what are your goals? its hard to recommend things when you are so vague on what you even want from the cycle?

You listed a bunch in your post so list up what you are thinking of running based on your goals and we can help with the adjustments.

You don't even know what substances aromatize and you're thinking of using tren? That's like deciding to enter a boxing match but first asking which hands the gloves go on.

You don't even know what substances aromatize and you're thinking of using tren? That's like deciding to enter a boxing match but first asking which hands the gloves go on.

Nelson, send me PM

Top Bottom