Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOVING my test e and tren e cycle

getbig1212

Wutsup bros. New to posting but been a reader for a while. Want to say thankyou to the many peoples post that have helped me. Im gona post my current experience because i am blown away from the gains ive made so far and the feeling i have.and want other people to kno what works for me and maybe you guys could find some help from it. This is def ny first TRUE cycle. Ive messed around a little in thr past witj deca and test here and there but did not have the knowldege on what to actually do. Ive been trying to lean out for a while now and always had the thick, bulky look (not a bad thing but times r changin lean n mean is in lol) i chose to do test e, and tren e bc of the minimum injections and i figured the test wud build the tren wud keep me lean.

The cycle. Simple but effective

Test E 500mgs per week weeks 1-10
Tren E 250mgs per week. Weeks 2-8 (had to start a week late had to track down the tren)

started december 26th. Weight was 177 lbs

it has not been a full month just yet but ive already made gains!

Today is january 23 and my current weight is 189 lbs. Up 12 pounds and i swear i had to loose some fat too bc im seeing definition in places i never had it in!!

My bench is better then ever i started out benchpressing 185 about 8 times and yestedays chest workout i Beasted two plates (225) for 8 clean hard rePs! My skin is tight and my pumps are unreal! I LITERALLY FEEL LIKE GOD NOW I KNOW WHY AAS COULD BE VERY ADDICTING.

Side effects wise: very low sides im also not a hypochondriac.. A pimple here or there, sometimes a lil trouble sleeping, a lil sweating when im sleeping (tren) and def only thing i rllly keep concious of is staying calm bc the tren def can put u ina mad mood. Nothin bad i just find myself a lil aggrovated more often plus my clean, low cal diet can make me wana loose my temper. But def nothing that discipline cannot control.

Ok so let me kno whatbu guys think so far. Guys out there lookin to harden up put on lean dry muscle n loose fat gota try this. And i read all these crazy things about tren but at this dose im getin great results and such minimum side effects! Feel amazing! Im going to poat up my gaina every so often to help me see my progress. Im sooooo xcited for the next 6 weeks :D

nice dude I wanna do tren for my 2nd cycle, thinking about the long esters like tren e and test e as well... I'm on test e right now and I am at 190lbs.... but I'm scared of the tren cough....

Hey whatsup my man.. No im just running arimadex i do .5 like every 3 days i bareky feel like i need it tho. And about thE cough, i never experienced any coughing while doing the injection. The first 2 weeks on it i felt i wud have a lil hacking cough here and there bu i swear if i did not read about tren cough i wouldnt have even thought teice bc its mothing out of ordinary u just cough, i feek thats subsided by the way. If u habent done tren i def reccomend tren e and 200-250 mgs a week i do the shot once a week im seing sick tiggt lean hars gains with honestly practically no sides (knock on wood) im telling u gve it a try at a light dose u have nothingto loose.. I feel great and look better then ever

Just started a cycle yesterday, I've done 7 cycles in all and had great results, I was younger though. Now I'm

5'10"
174lbs
17% bf

I'm taking 500 mg of test e and 500 of tren e a week, not my first time using tren either, had amazing results before. Thinking of adding HGH into the mix. Any thoughts????

Just started a cycle yesterday, I've done 7 cycles in all and had great results, I was younger though. Now I'm

5'10"
174lbs
17% bf

I'm taking 500 mg of test e and 500 of tren e a week, not my first time using tren either, had amazing results before. Thinking of adding HGH into the mix. Any thoughts????

yes... start your own thread ;)

good show man!!

great gains, good job keeping your cool on tren! Good job kicking ass in the gym, glad to have you here with us.

5'10"
174lbs
17% bf

Yep, I'm on almost the same cycle right now with the GH and I like it. It's a little early to tell on the GH and so forth yet and I'm doing this for pre-contest dieting. So far my strength is up and I'm only 2 weeks in! So, I'm pleased.

Sup brothas! This weeks gona be the start of week 5 for me with the test and tren.. Real excited bc i hear this is the week to really start sein reults. I feel like the test has shown recently bc ive put on a lil bit of a bigger bulkier look but nothing puffy just socky so i cant conplain. Frends r tellin me now that im lookong jacked up :D.guy eho stole my thread, no hard feelings lol, im actually curious about hgh for future cycles.. How much does it usuall. End up costing u for A like decent amount to add into cycle.? I hears it cuts fat but do u get bigger to? And how often ru taking it is it easy to take? Lemmme knoo bros. Have a good day, eat clean eat big train hard. New thing i learne this week.. "you cant eat like a mouse and be built like a horse!"

Tren scares me. I usually cycle with test cyp 600 and deca 400 occassionaly with winstrol 50mg eod or test cyp 600 and boldenone 500. will add arimadex 0.5 daily if any bloat/gyno or tamoxafen 20mg daily.
The side effects I read about tren make me hesitant to try. I cant afford the sleep loss they say occurs with tren. do you guys get sleep loss? what is bettter tren acetate or tren enath????

Top Bottom