Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lou Ferrigno head of council of sport

Syanarm

Lou Ferrigno is to become Donald Trump's head of council for health! What are your thoughts on this guys? I feel quite confused here – do you think Lou is good enough for such a responsible position?

I don't know him personally, so I can not give a proper opinion. Perhaps he is well educated and is smart enough – so who knows. Look at Dolph Lundgren – that guy might seem like yet another karate guy from the 80's movies, but the guy is extremely intelligent. So who knows – if you are not personally acquainted with Lou, there is no way of knowing the impact he is going to have.

Lou is one of the few celebs to support trump. so this isn't a shocker.. he was the only guy trump could get.. nobody wants to work for trump, he can't even fill up his cabinet and he fires people every other day.

and no he isn't qualified for this. and nor are 99% of people in the trump administration. his sec of state is an oil CEO for goodness sake lol

Last edited:
Lou is one of the few celebs to support trump. so this isn't a shocker.. he was the only guy trump could get.. nobody wants to work for trump, he can't even fill up his cabinet and he fires people every other day.

and no he isn't qualified for this. and nor are 99% of people in the trump administration. his sec of state is an oil CEO for goodness sake lol

I guess this is the reason they are violating all the international conventions by doing searches in the diplomatic missions of Russia and closing them so badly. They are acting like derranged people for God sake - they are neither politicians, nor diplomats. They are just celebrities who made it to the nuclear button - nothing else.

I am going to stay out of this one. Politics and religions are two things that are sure to cause controversy when you talk about them lol.

I don't know Lou but have nothing against him. I wish him the best of luck with the position.

Honestly what does this even mean? Americans are some of the most unhealthy people on the planet. Is this going to change anything?........not likely with the food industry running the planet. They arguably have more power than the pharmacy companies.

Top Bottom