Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lots of primo lots of mast and a drop of test?

Bozwell

I thinking about running a 100-150mg ed of mast over summer with a low dose of test but and thinking about adding 600mg or so of primo per week
any one ever stacked primo and mast?if so what were the results
...?100mg of primo with 100mg of mast ed?..
cheers
I wont use tren and and am saving my liver for anouther halo run :evil: so no orals

Disclaimer: I'm learning about AAS and have never used them. This information is based off of my own research and may be inaccurate based on experience as this is all book knowledge.

I'd imagine the two would go well together myself. Winny might be another addition to this stack? But I've seen Primo and Mast stacked together a often enough around here to make me think it'll work. Sorry I can't be of more use hopefully a real bro can give results. Good luck with your cycle bro.

trez said:
Disclaimer: I'm learning about AAS and have never used them. This information is based off of my own research and may be inaccurate based on experience as this is all book knowledge.

I'd imagine the two would go well together myself. Winny might be another addition to this stack? But I've seen Primo and Mast stacked together a often enough around here to make me think it'll work. Sorry I can't be of more use hopefully a real bro can give results. Good luck with your cycle bro.
Cheers mate all input is welcome!
staying off orals for now ..saving myself for anouther halo run later this year..
I never seen anyone stack the 2 its alway primo/var or primo/tbol

msam76 said:
Might be a good stack, really don''t know. I know that primo and winny are often stacked.
Thats the kind of effect im after,but still keeping my liver values and hdl/ldl in check
some ones got to have done primo/mast cycle before!

how lean are you? masteron is not very useful if you're over 10% bodyfat...

this sounds very interesting......primo/mast...hmmmm....add prop and your golden.

bump for someone who ran this before.....

Mr.X said:
how lean are you? masteron is not very useful if you're over 10% bodyfat...
I never seem to get abpove 12% ,Im running mast with npp and a low dose of test as a lean bulker ,very effective low side cycle.if you want the crazy effect on the way you look that mast gives then you need to be under 10% but if you want a nice addition to any cycle to boost streanth and still keep side down mast is a good chioce imo

Top Bottom