Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A lot of questions please help!

FelixJones

Ok there are so many options and so much conflicting opinions that Im getting lost in all of it. I want to use Dbol to kick start my next 12 week test e base cycle (300mg e3.5d). That being said, I have some tren about 4 weeks worth and I heard it pairs well with dbol. Should I run tren separately or together with dbol? Should dbol have an AI ran with it all the time (if so, which is most recommended)? Last, what dosage should I pair caber for 50mg ed of tren (4weeks). Is four weeks enough of tren if Im doing a 12week test cycle (the first 4 with dbol).

Ok I know this is a lot of questions just means I have a lot to learn.

How old are you and what is your body fat percentage, training experience, and previous cycle experience?

Ok there are so many options and so much conflicting opinions that Im getting lost in all of it. I want to use Dbol to kick start my next 12 week test e base cycle (300mg e3.5d). That being said, I have some tren about 4 weeks worth and I heard it pairs well with dbol. Should I run tren separately or together with dbol? Should dbol have an AI ran with it all the time (if so, which is most recommended)? Last, what dosage should I pair caber for 50mg ed of tren (4weeks). Is four weeks enough of tren if Im doing a 12week test cycle (the first 4 with dbol).

Ok I know this is a lot of questions just means I have a lot to learn.

There's almost zero point to a kick starter of any kind.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

That’s really risky especially since you’re obviously kind of new to this. If you want gyno you sure as hell better use an AI. Even then it’s risky when paired with tren. Tren plus estrogen isn’t something you want. I think I would not do that until you research this some more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom