Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost sex drive switched test

NOAHbrutter11

[FONT=&quot]I got my hands on some prescription strength american made Test E. Things where going awesome.... My wife and I where having sex every night, I had the sex drive of an 18 year old. Then when that ran out I switched to Test E. by AXIO. And now i have no sex drive what so ever, cant even get a boner. This is telling me that my gear is probably no good, but I've only heard good things about axio, they even have lab results that show there stuff is good.[/FONT]

if you dont have bloodwork showing that your test levels went down, then i dont know how you can say that....

erectile dysfunction has nothing to do with test levels.. plenty of guys run tons of test and have the same issue

ED is caused by lack of blood flow, so in actuality you open yourself up to it when you use steroids IF your heart health goes to shit. most guys who use steroids have poor heart health, that is a fact. i challenge everyone to run blood work and track your bp and HR frequently.. also check your cholesterol levels, i promise they aren't good on gear

that is why we cycle steroids smartly and we never run steroids in poor heart health

I got my hands on some prescription strength american made Test E. Things where going awesome.... My wife and I where having sex every night, I had the sex drive of an 18 year old. Then when that ran out I switched to Test E. by AXIO. And now i have no sex drive what so ever, cant even get a boner. This is telling me that my gear is probably no good, but I've only heard good things about axio, they even have lab results that show there stuff is good.

And yet here you are - not fucked (as it were)

Get bloodwork done. Test and erections aren't a one to one correlation.

[FONT=&quot]I got my hands on some prescription strength american made Test E. Things where going awesome.... My wife and I where having sex every night, I had the sex drive of an 18 year old. Then when that ran out I switched to Test E. by AXIO. And now i have no sex drive what so ever, cant even get a boner. This is telling me that my gear is probably no good, but I've only heard good things about axio, they even have lab results that show there stuff is good.[/FONT]
It's a complete guess wgats going on without bloodwork. Estrogen could be an issue, and so could test. When test to estrogen ratio gets off, those ed problems come.

Top Bottom