x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Lost sex drive switched test

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Lost sex drive switched test within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I got my hands on some prescription strength american made Test E. Things where going awesome.... My wife and I where having sex every night, I had the sex drive of an 18 year old. Then when that ran out I switched to Test E. by AXIO. And now i have no sex drive what so ever, cant even get a boner. This is telling me that my gear is probably no good, but I've only heard good things about axio, they even have lab results that show there stuff is good.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Lost sex drive switched test

I got my hands on some prescription strength american made Test E. Things where going awesome.... My wife and I where having sex every night, I had the sex drive of an 18 year old. Then when that ran out I switched to Test E. by AXIO. And now i have no sex drive what so ever, cant even get a boner. This is telling me that my gear is probably no good, but I've only heard good things about axio, they even have lab results that show there stuff is good.

Re: Lost sex drive switched test

if you dont have bloodwork showing that your test levels went down, then i dont know how you can say that....

Like already said get blood work done to see how things are in that regard.

erectile dysfunction has nothing to do with test levels.. plenty of guys run tons of test and have the same issue

ED is caused by lack of blood flow, so in actuality you open yourself up to it when you use steroids IF your heart health goes to shit. most guys who use steroids have poor heart health, that is a fact. i challenge everyone to run blood work and track your bp and HR frequently.. also check your cholesterol levels, i promise they aren't good on gear

that is why we cycle steroids smartly and we never run steroids in poor heart health
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by NOAHbrutter11 View Post
    I got my hands on some prescription strength american made Test E. Things where going awesome.... My wife and I where having sex every night, I had the sex drive of an 18 year old. Then when that ran out I switched to Test E. by AXIO. And now i have no sex drive what so ever, cant even get a boner. This is telling me that my gear is probably no good, but I've only heard good things about axio, they even have lab results that show there stuff is good.
    And yet here you are - not fucked (as it were)

Get bloodwork done. Test and erections aren't a one to one correlation.

Quote Quote posted by NOAHbrutter11 View Post
    It's a complete guess wgats going on without bloodwork. Estrogen could be an issue, and so could test. When test to estrogen ratio gets off, those ed problems come.
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Blood work