Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost the flab. Need the definition

givasum

I"m new here. I've been on a steady diet and exercise program for about 7 months now. First, I'd like to say I never have been considered overweight or underweight. I'm 35, 6', Started out at 182 lbs. Now I'm down to 170 lbs. and have lost most of the rolls I may have had.

I'm learning that now I'm at the difficult phase of achieving visual results. I'm looking to improve definition. I really don't desire to get BIG. Just want to become cut and defined. Although I'm sure that as I do start seeing results, I will start leaning to size.

I need help obtaining my goal. Any advise would be appreciated.

Supplements? Specific exercises? diet ideas?

Start paying close attention to carbohydrate intake.You want to start limiting your carb intake to lower insulin release.The less insulin you release,the better chance you will have at getting really defined and cut.Keep your protein intake high to maintain your LBM.Great supps to toss in for additional fat burning:
*Ephedrine/Caffeine stacks(thermogenic)
*Norephedrine/Yohimbine HCL/Caffeine stacks(thermogenic
*Yohimburn(topical lipid disposal agent)

Good luck on your goals!

If you wanted to go the juice way take deca/winny stack. Take one cc of deca a week and three cc's of winny a week. If you wanted to go the natural way try some hydroxycut or some tricana. best of luck

Top Bottom