Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loss of sex interest on cycle?

mike12

Is it normal for the first few weeks on test + dbol cycle to have kinda a loss of interest in sex. Kinda hard to explain but it just seems like myt libido is really taken a beating. My cycle is:
test 500mg/week 12 weeks
dbol 30mg/ed 5 weeks

im on week 4, havent felt this amazing test pump yet or anything ..did notice a better sense of well being and better in the gym but feels like my libido is down. high estrogen? any insight? thanks

hmmm, i dunno, im kinda in the same boat, i just increased my does to 700 a week, im gaining though, but the thing is i switched test a few weeks back and im worried its bunk simply casue my nips flare up without adex but i havent had to take it in a while, and usually i take quite a bit, im not gonna take any and see if my nips start to get sensitive again.

Estrogen to high. Take some adex .25mg eod to start

yep most likely is an estro problem

I'd so some estrogen could be out of balance. Dbol can make things a little off from my experience.

its reely hard to get ahold of some arimidex right now for me... anything else that is close to or equally as effective? Supplement wise?

If ya can't find adex pm me. Its readily avail

i've had this problem before whilst cutting on this cycle, when i lifted my calories a little sex drive came back with a vengeance.

Top Bottom