Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

loss of appetite and upset stomach on ref-B

thelegacy

It sucks to eat because i feel bloated all the time and im not hungry anymore also i get cramps in my stomach a lot--is this normal

At times I have experienced stomach fullness and cramps while on d-bol. It's a natural occurence while on it. Kinda sucks while bulking though...

I had the same feeling when I took my D-Bol tabs on an empty stomach, I took them with some food and I felt fine. Also the Eq takes care of any hunger problems :D B12 will help with the appetite as well. Good Luck!

M18

Ref-b has a healthy dose of vitamins in it also, are you taking multivitamins in addition to the ref-b? I believe it has vit A in it which in high quantities could be giving you problems.

Get some naps or thai pinks....

I know the feeling bro. A couple of friends and I did a reforvit cycle last year and had to stop it because we couldnt eat and felt like shit. I cant take that stuff. I switched over to the dbol tabs and I had to quit taking them also because of the same shit. So I said the hell with dbol. I never have those problems with test and eq.

The Refovit-B 25mg tabs also contain Vit. B-12 (pink ones, not white) and should be taken on a full stomach to lessen gastric distress. I eat like crazy on them, but like Mustang says, the EQ promotes this, which I also use with D-bol. Taking 25mg of Proviron ED will make a difference with that "bloated" feeling.

Ref-b made me and my buddies sick to our stomaches ad killed our appetites bad! THere is nothing you can do bro...tried it all!

Top Bottom