Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing weight the unhealthy way..Wanna know how to reverse bad habits

TwiceAsNice

Hey Everyone,
Im a newbie to this post..so please bear with me. Here's the deal. In the past I have trained as far as weight lifting goes. In a close friends gym (he works there so i took advantage of the literally free weights) Unfortunatly I had to stop due to certain circumstances in my life. I went from 165 to 150 in a matter of a month. I was very proud of myself. It has been at least 4 months since i have stopped and i am not in the best of conditions. My boyfriend is very determind to shed and shred even at the cost of gear (which I am against...sorry). I cannot afford the price of gyms and pricy equipment and programs. Now my weight has gone up and down and up again. My diet is not the best.. I have gone some days without food just so i can keep up with his will power. My water intake is not perfect either i can go sometimes with out having any (except for the amount that is in food or iced tea). I want to get back to my normal weight average which ranged from 110-120 (without it being that time of the month)but this time I want to have a physique like Lita (WWF chic). I am against gear but I do hear that there are some healthy ones out there (pill form only...I pass out when the take blood for a physical). Are there any suggestions as far as diet, diet timetables, home training and muscle memory (not afarid to push my limits noe afraid to hit the weights like some other chics are) My boyfriend loves me and i love him but i would feel very bad come summer time when hes looking like a sexy HHH and i look like a cottage cheese factory (not just doing it for him I wanna look great naked as well for myself) Please someone HELP!!!!
:eek:)Thanks Twice:bawling:

come to me baby i take care of you the hell with your bf...hehe lol j/k...will hit a good diet hit cardio workout 3-4 times a week e/c/a/y stack is good....hit some anavar at 10-15mgs a day..some primo would be good but you dont like shots if you hit it take it once a week 100mgs...take it one step at a time...clen is good too...so is t3...thats my .02...

if your bf gives you a hard time make you rush slap him and show him the finger...tell him he is built like a insect...tell him to fly away...

The diet board on this site would probably be more beneficial to you than the anabolic board.
Some general guidelines you should follow are:
1) Drink app 1 gallon of water per day
2) Eat 5-7 small meals a day (this will keep your metabolism high)
3) Try to avoid or limit your intake of fried, processed and other fatty foods
4) Do some form of cardio-vascular exercise 3-4 times per week, building up to 45min each session
5) Do some type of resistence training 3-4 times a week (if no resistence equipment is available perform bodyweight exercises ie pushups, pullups, dips and squats
6) Make small gradual changes in your lifestyle (you didn't get the way you are now overnight and you won't become the way you want to be overnight either)

Also, stay away from the roids until you have done more research, training and committed yourself to changing your lifestyle.
Later

Top Bottom