Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing weight possibly water?

trusted56

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm at week 5 of a 10 week cycle. Test e 500/wk deca 250/wk. I started the first 4 weeks with 40mg of tbol. I gained 15 pounds in those 28 days, but now close to a week after stopping the orals I am slowly losing weight. Is this water loss? I've upped my calories to counteract but am still losing. Is this normal when coming off orals? Thanks![/FONT]

No it is not normal except when you use aromatizing orals with no AI them come off those orals.

15 lbs in 28 days is a lot... tbol would not add that to you unless you are just way undersized or eating way too much... tbol is very dry but it sounds to me like you had some water weight... are you running an ai?

15 pounds in 28 days means over the course of the year you would gain 180 pounds

so nice try on that goal but it doesn't work like that. look up homeostasis, body memory, muscle memory, how our hormones work, etc. don't just follow what these morons on instagram say where you can just keep upping calories and gain forever.

If you keep 5-6lbs then you’ve had a result. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom