x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Losing weight cutting calories on cycle ?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Losing weight cutting calories on cycle ? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I dont plan on doing this, just want to know for my own curiosity. Lets say you were on cycle, using the usual Test and Deca stack. You then cut calories to an extreme level. Only taking in 1200-1500 per day. You kept training and did everything as usual just had a very low calorie intake. Would you lose a great deal of muscle? Or, would the AAS be enough to prevent muscle loss?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Losing weight cutting calories on cycle ?

I dont plan on doing this, just want to know for my own curiosity.

Lets say you were on cycle, using the usual Test and Deca stack. You then cut calories to an extreme level. Only taking in 1200-1500 per day.

You kept training and did everything as usual just had a very low calorie intake.

Would you lose a great deal of muscle? Or, would the AAS be enough to prevent muscle loss?

Re: Losing weight cutting calories on cycle ?

Most steroids can allow you to run a hard cut and preserve muscle. I personally would use deca for bulking, but you can cut on it

wer are not psychics... try for yourself and see the ramifications of that

In fact (who knew) it's why they're occasionally prescribed by doctors - preserving muscle tissue. For example and far worse than a diet - after being burned.

1500 calories a day isn't actually a low amount believe it or not. i'm not trying to be a smart ass but it is the truth. most people worldwide survive on less than that a day just saying

all that would happen is your body would adjust to that, our bodies are a furnace.

you don't calculate calories and then say you will gain or lose weight, we aren't robots

so no what you think would happen would not happen. so i can say i'm going to eat 1500 calories and use deca/test forever and hypothetically in that example after 3 years you would weigh nothing cause you would lose weight week to week lol. that is what people actually think! again our bodies don't work like that.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

Iím trying this myself on current test/Deca cycle. Prob even less calories. Including Detox and intermittent fasting, will let you know!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Update after 4 weeks test/ 2 weeks deca. Iím on serious calorie deficit during the week, maybe 600 daily but on weekends I consume raw protein still low calorie, maybe 1200 for three days. Itís basically a weekly fast except for protein shakes and fruits/veggies. So far Iíve gained 5 lbs and muscle. I feel great but def not going to lose weight while taking the test/deca, even at extreme deficiency I seem to be packing on muscle. Could just be me?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Yeah you can definitely still add strength and muscle, just not as quickly or as much as you would have in a surplus.