Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing weight

slay55

[FONT=&quot]I'm having trouble losing much weight even on a keto and at lower kcals than I have run it previously and successfully clean before. i'm using 400mg of deca with some test and i'm wondering if it has any thyroid lowering properties? my temp which has always been normal in the past is reading about 96 ish with 97.8 only late in the evening and after eating[/FONT]

ok, how on earth do you expect to be losing weight on 400 mg of deca? i mean, are you being serious right now? as well as test.. i mean, i dont even know what to say

I'm having trouble losing much weight even on a keto and at lower kcals than I have run it previously and successfully clean before. i'm using 400mg of deca with some test and i'm wondering if it has any thyroid lowering properties? my temp which has always been normal in the past is reading about 96 ish with 97.8 only late in the evening and after eating

Have you considered 1) That your older than before and 2) the same cycle wont always work as it did before.

But you are still losing weight? Point being you might need to make some adjustments as once you get leaner you can't keep dieting with same amount of calories and/or activity.
Also keto is not some ultimate weight loss diet. You can lose weight eating all macronutrients as well.

[FONT=&quot]I'm having trouble losing much weight even on a keto and at lower kcals than I have run it previously and successfully clean before. i'm using 400mg of deca with some test and i'm wondering if it has any thyroid lowering properties? my temp which has always been normal in the past is reading about 96 ish with 97.8 only late in the evening and after eating[/FONT]
No, those wrent going to help your situation at all. You'll likely gain weight

Top Bottom