Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing strength on cycle

specialmuscle

Hey guys I need help here. I have been on cycle for 8 weeks now and my strength is actually going down mysteriously. I am using trenbolone 300mg a week and test at 200mg a week. I have not changed a thing with my diet or training what is going on? My bench went from 180 pounds down to 175 pounds and my squat went from 200 down to 185 pounds. no clue what is up.

those lifts aren't impressive at all in the first place.

i would simply chalk it up to someone who did not build a proper base before using steroids. I am only 5'6" with average genetics and I was benching 300+ and squatting 450 before I ever touched steroids. your lifts are less than half of that!

those lifts aren't impressive at all in the first place.

i would simply chalk it up to someone who did not build a proper base before using steroids. I am only 5'6" with average genetics and I was benching 300+ and squatting 450 before I ever touched steroids. your lifts are less than half of that!
i was thinking the exact same things brother

Tren is for advanced users and you arent even advanced enough for test.

Your lifts are probably where they are because you don't know how to eat or train properly. If you dont have those right steroids dont do anything

Top Bottom