Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing muscle when cutting post-mass cycle

YellowD

I'm on another bulking cycle, and of course, starting to put on some weight around the middle area. However, I don't want to lose the muscle I gain post-cycle when I start cutting, and the more fat I pack on, the longer I'll have to diet. So my question, is should I be legitimately concerned about losing muscle when I start drastically limiting calories post-cycle? Will ECA, stimulants help cut the fat quicker and help prevent extended muscle breakdown? I'll be cutting naturally this summer.

Cutting naturally is a big mistake? Hmm, I don't like the sound of that. I've always heard keep calories up, to maximize muscle gain, even if it means putting on a few pounds around the waist area.

A little fat will happen, say going from 7% to 10-12%, but don't shoot for 15-17% like alot do. It's alot easier to diet down from 10%, and you'll save alot of muscle.
And yes, if I could only use AS once a year and had to pick between bulking or cutting cycles, I'd take a cutting cycle every time. With AS I've been able to stay over 200lbs while getting bf below 7%, when I did it naturally I came in at like 180.

Top Bottom