Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing Middle Age Waistline

Elephant

I am 44yo, 6', 200, 16-18%bf, 34 inch waistline.
I hold bodyfat on my obliques (love handles), the surface of my abdominals, and some visceral abdominal. Also, I recently lost about 50 pounds and 4 inches of waistline in 12 weeks. (But I lost lots of muscle too) The aforementioned areas seem to have loose skin that accompanies the fat distributed there (or is that just fat?)

My workout is generally Bill Phillips Body for Life weights and cardio. My diet is clean, 6 meals a day, equal amounts of protein and complex carbs with efa fat. To lose weight, when not juicing, I modify by using Weight Watchers Principles (under 1800 calories a day). If I do a cycle, my diet will be about 2500 calories a day.

Goal: I don't compete so I don't need to get all cut up (6 pack, vascular and striations). I would simply like to keep my bodyfat around 10%, maintain muscle, and lose the fucking love handles and surface abdominal fat rolls that I can't seem to keep from pinching all day.

When I diet (not juicing), I lose a lot of muscle, get impatient if I have to diet longer than 12 weeks, and still have signficant fat on those same areas.

Any suggestions on a cycle? I can get mexican stuff but not much else. (e.g., no arimidex)
I am considering Test Enthanate 600 mg X 10, with 50mg proviron ed, 50 mg clomid ed, 21 day cycle of T-3 and clen, ECA every day when not on clen and end of cycle clomid. (I could easily add 300 mg a day of decca.)

EQ and Winny (proviron too) are expensive from my guy. (2 bottles of Tokkyo EQ would cost me 300.00 compared to one bottle of Tokkyo Nan300 at $160. Winny is about $250 for enough for 50mg eod for 6 weeks. I have considerd a classic "cutting cycle" but the cost is considerable since I am not competing and trying to get cut up or reduce bf drastically.

I would appreciate any cycle advise primarily and diet/workout advise too and as always, thanks in advance for all the help my brothers!

i'll give ya a bump

you might ought to put together what you would like to do as far as a cycle....what you have in mind....then the guys are usually all over that....trying to help you tweek your cycle....

your waist fat is normal considering

you lost 50 lbs. My god, now wonder you had fat there.
You could go for PGF2a, at least try one bottle or if you have the money GH.
The problem with a roid cycle, after the cycle the fast comes back.
So you only loose some temporarely.

test enanthate
liquidex (should be about 200-240) for 80mg
topical yohimbine (that soft fat is VERY likely estrogenic in origin)
note(increase zinc it will also help with aromatase)

why is liquidex essential.. as you get older aromatase production increases... not to mention the fat that you have a higher bodyfat(more aromatase)= more estrogen

Why yohimbine? basically for all the above mentioned reasons- you have due to your age and previous bodyfat been exposed to higher levels of systemic estrogen..meaning more A2 rich fats.. = yohimbine will work well in aiding in the reduction of those fats

Forget pro-viron... it is expensive and not nearly as good as arimidex

peace

Top Bottom