Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing libido on cycle

Piamo

[FONT=&quot]I'm 24 years old and this is my first time using steroids. I had a friend help me with my cycle and he put me on 800mg a week of testosterone with 40mg a day of winstrol things were going good then on week 3 my libido started to drop. i have a hard time getting into the mood.
I am reading up about PCT and using nolvadex. should i start doing my nolvadex therapy now or wait out the cycle? [/FONT]

The first glaring issue is that at 24 years old, you have zero business using steroids whatsoever... of course you are having issues dude, you are running WAY too much test on top of it... you need to stop right now and start your pct and be thankful you have only been on for 3 weeks... use your head head and listen to people with experience...

Please do as Dylan advised and stop this cycle sir. He covered all the reasons as to why you need to stop and I completely agree

[FONT=&quot]I'm 24 years old and this is my first time using steroids. I had a friend help me with my cycle and he put me on 800mg a week of testosterone with 40mg a day of winstrol things were going good then on week 3 my libido started to drop. i have a hard time getting into the mood.
I am reading up about PCT and using nolvadex. should i start doing my nolvadex therapy now or wait out the cycle? [/FONT]

800mgs of testosterone of course thats high
you have high estrogen levels
add some aromasin asap

for pct
nolvadex
clomid
n2generate es

You likely have very high estrogen levels.

Add aromasin 10mgs ED and n2guard 7 caps ED.

I'm 24 years old and this is my first time using steroids. I had a friend help me with my cycle and he put me on 800mg a week of testosterone with 40mg a day of winstrol things were going good then on week 3 my libido started to drop. i have a hard time getting into the mood.
I am reading up about PCT and using nolvadex. should i start doing my nolvadex therapy now or wait out the cycle?

1) Too young
2) Too much
3) Zero knowledge of what an AI and when to use it.

Top Bottom