Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing hair rapidly on trt.

aaron1988

I'm 27 years old and my doctor put me on trt when I was only 25. Before that I had blast and cruise for about 3 years, but never use crazy dosages just moderate dosages of steroids. I've noticed the past couple months I'm starting to lose my hair off the top of my head. Also I noticed my scalp is extremely dry. I'm running 200 mg a week of trt. Is this normal and is there a way to combat it

Try using n2shampoo and some dht inhibitors thats the best I can offer you
once your hair starts to go, it will go, you can put a ton of cream and lotion on it but it will eventually go and you'll be bald

I'm 27 years old and my doctor put me on trt when I was only 25. Before that I had blast and cruise for about 3 years, but never use crazy dosages just moderate dosages of steroids. I've noticed the past couple months I'm starting to lose my hair off the top of my head. Also I noticed my scalp is extremely dry. I'm running 200 mg a week of trt. Is this normal and is there a way to combat it

Let this be a lesson. B&C at age 22-23. Going bald now

If you are on TRT it is for life so you can just say goodbye to your hair. I recommend using N2Shampoo to help but there is nothing that is going to reverse hair loss.

Top Bottom