Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing gains after sarms

potts28

I am 28 years old and 6’1” 210 pounds. I ran a sarms cycle and gained about 8 pounds, was really happy about it. I did S4 andarine, RAD140. Ran it 50mgs on the S4 and 20mg a day on the RAD, gained some good strength too. My bench went up 20 pounds. But when I came off of them I ran clomid for pct. My gains slowly started to go away. I lost everything I had gained. What did I do wrong?

After sarms you should do mini-sarms-pct which is nolvadex 20mgs/day, n2generate 3 caps per day and cardazol 2-3 caps preworkout.

a mini pct is what you need after a sarms cycle but if you didnt have legit sarms and didnt recover properly you would certainly lose gains... did you get bloodwork done??

I am 28 years old and 6’1” 210 pounds. I ran a sarms cycle and gained about 8 pounds, was really happy about it. I did S4 andarine, RAD140. Ran it 50mgs on the S4 and 20mg a day on the RAD, gained some good strength too. My bench went up 20 pounds. But when I came off of them I ran clomid for pct. My gains slowly started to go away. I lost everything I had gained. What did I do wrong?

It's likely you made no adjustment to food or training.

There are too many factors to put it on one specific thing. Could be the PCT, diet, training, mentality of not being on anymore, etc.

Top Bottom