Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing fat without losing muscle (no juice)

Spidey

This is a weird problem for me. I am a natural ectomorph and have never had any excess fat before but after my last bulking cycle, my BF is up to 14%. I feel like a frickin COW.

Is there a way (without resorting to juice) to lose some of that chub without sacrificing a lot of the muscle I have gained?

All opinions are appreciated.

tempest2003 said:
t-rex and DF thats what im gettin goin on, i need some zip too but im a bit broke as fuck at the moment
Thanks. What is DF? Doesn't thermogenics put you in a catabolic state?

Ok here you go.....

I would take three supps if I were you

Gluccorell-R with all carb meals

Yohimburne DF 2 - 3times a day

and

Gplenish at three times a day in divided fashion just to make sure you stay in a postive nitrogen state easier

That stack should help as far as supp go, more than you might think

I think I will do a deatailed typical diet day for you,

also i think one dose of creatine post workout wont hurt either

You will lose muscle. How much depends on how fast you lose the weight, and what your diet is like. But IMO, if you cut without juice, you will lose some muscle.

Last edited:
ok

here is how you supp regimen should look like

meal one
a protein drink with whey, and casein, and gplenish
(the whey and gplenish give fast absorption, and thus protection against catabolism, the casein gives you a longer digesting source of protein) have some Glucorrel-r as well

Carb choice with this meal should be something like oatmeal in plain form.

other meals eat just lean proteins and whole foods.
basically just lean meats, and vegitables( not starches)

pre workout have some caffeine or a Thermo for that ergogenic aid you need when dieting.
accompany this coffee or thermo with a mineral water high in mineral content and salts, something like GEROLSTINER water is perfect. Mineral water helps the body when you introduce a diuretic, and you want your cells to be hydrated.

post workout

again a protein drink with whey, and casein, and gplenish
(the whey and gplenish give fast absorption, and thus protection against catabolism, the casein gives you a longer digesting source of protein) have some Glucorrel-r as well

AND CREATINE!!!!
the creatine can only help progress and aid in celluar hydration, and increase endurance

carb choice for this post workout drink should be something HI GI
to illicit an insulin response and thus shove nutrients into your cells post wrokout.
this is suppost to halt cortisol as well, but scientifically speaking I am not sure (about cortisol)

then eat a clean meal again and go to bed.

the Yohimburne df would probably be best used whnever you like

when I used it I put it on after a shower, after a workout, and before, and before bed as well.

but then again I was on a mission................lol

if you go the low carbs + cardio route, protein before your workout will help prevent losing muscle mass.

I have the same problem bro, i can put good muscle when i bulk, but i also put on say 10-15lbs fat, which in turn takes around 6 fuckin months to loose, and the only thing that REALLY works is DNP for me.
Until somehow, someway, C75 becomes available.....!
That will give you what you want

Top Bottom