Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing fat without losing muscle (no juice)

Spidey said:
This is a weird problem for me. I am a natural ectomorph and have never had any excess fat before but after my last bulking cycle, my BF is up to 14%. I feel like a frickin COW.

Is there a way (without resorting to juice) to lose some of that chub without sacrificing a lot of the muscle I have gained?

All opinions are appreciated.

ahh spidey you still stayin away from the juice huh.

are you and the wife getting alone since your decision.

a cycle of anavar will help you to lose the fat hehe:D

Spidey said:
This is a weird problem for me. I am a natural ectomorph and have never had any excess fat before but after my last bulking cycle, my BF is up to 14%. I feel like a frickin COW.

Is there a way (without resorting to juice) to lose some of that chub without sacrificing a lot of the muscle I have gained?

All opinions are appreciated.
I dont know about your tolerance with stimulants, but if you can handle them you can try Thermorexin from the AF store. Clenbuterol has been shown to be muscle sparing and quite thermogenic with or w/o cytomel. ZIP from protein factory.
If you want to stay away from stim's you can try Liporexin from AF store, or Fonz' fat burning stack...CLA/GLA/R-ALA/ALCar/Green tea extract containing a ECGC content of 40% at least
1. CLA : 12 gms during day.4gms 3x daily
2. GLA: @night w/o EFA's or CLA: 2gms
3. R-ALA: 600mgs/day 200 3xdaily
4. ALCar: 3-5gms/day preferally am. and 2-3p.m
5. GT: 1g of 98% polyphenols and 60% catechins, giving you 400-500mg of ECGC.
Also I would incorporate the addition of phosphatidylserine to keep cortisol levels at bay.

If you're doing well financially you may consider HGH. :p

Good luck.....B32

Last edited:
Do you think you are above your natural limit? If so, then dieting without gear will bring your muscle mass down to that limit eventually. That is my experience.

Re: Re: losing fat without losing muscle (no juice)

b1ewsw32 said:

I dont know about your tolerance with stimulants, but if you can handle them you can try Thermorexin from the AF store. Clenbuterol has been shown to be muscle sparing and quite thermogenic with or w/o cytomel. ZIP from protein factory.
If you want to stay away from stim's you can try Liporexin from AF store, or Fonz' fat burning stack...CLA/GLA/R-ALA/ALCar/Green tea extract containing a ECGC content of 40% at least
1. CLA : 12 gms during day.4gms 3x daily
2. GLA: @night w/o EFA's or CLA: 2gms
3. R-ALA: 600mgs/day 200 3xdaily
4. ALCar: 3-5gms/day preferally am. and 2-3p.m
5. GT: 1g of 98% polyphenols and 60% catechins, giving you 400-500mg of ECGC.
Also I would incorporate the addition of phosphatidylserine to keep cortisol levels at bay.

If you're doing well financially you may consider HGH. :p

Good luck.....B32

ZIP = oral 7 Keto DHEA right?

Save your money. Poor absorption.

P7 is transdermal 7-Keto DHEA. MUCH better absorption.

Can't say how much 7-keto per ml in the P7, but the difference between oral and transdermal delivery is considerable. At least for me.

Heck, make your own transdermal delivery system with a Gel+7-Keto powder.

Still better and cheaper than ZIP.

Fonz

Sigmund Roid said:
Do you think you are above your natural limit? If so, then dieting without gear will bring your muscle mass down to that limit eventually. That is my experience.

That's what I'm saying.

Thanks to all who have replied. I will read everything carefully when I get back from my weekend vacation; no time now as people are waiting for me. I'll have to wait until monday night or tuesday to hand out all the karma :)

gee..of course you can cut up without gear. Eat at your BMR, it p with cardio and eat carbs with low GI, it will take time but it will work

Re: Re: Re: losing fat without losing muscle (no juice)

Fonz said:

ZIP = oral 7 Keto DHEA right?

Save your money. Poor absorption.

P7 is transdermal 7-Keto DHEA. MUCH better absorption.

Can't say how much 7-keto per ml in the P7, but the difference between oral and transdermal delivery is considerable. At least for me.

Heck, make your own transdermal delivery system with a Gel+7-Keto powder.

Still better and cheaper than ZIP.

Fonz

fonz, are speaking of the p7 from the AF store

i was under the impression that it was a mod enhancer

and i thought ZIP was a none stimulant fat burner

can you elaborate please bro?

MrRTTB said:
gee..of course you can cut up without gear. Eat at your BMR, it p with cardio and eat carbs with low GI, it will take time but it will work
That's it? Just eat at my BMR and do cardio? Won't I lose a lot of muscle along with the fat that way?

Top Bottom