Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing erections on cycle

avahGA

I'm running a cycle of testosterone 500 mg a week, primobolan 500mg a week and I kick started with a little bit of Dianabol dbol. I'm around the 6-week mark and I've lost my erections for the first time in a long time when I try to have sex with my girlfriend. Do you think this is from the primobolan or something else going on

I'm running a cycle of testosterone 500 mg a week, primobolan 500mg a week and I kick started with a little bit of Dianabol dbol. I'm around the 6-week mark and I've lost my erections for the first time in a long time when I try to have sex with my girlfriend. Do you think this is from the primobolan or something else going on
where is your bloodwork?? we need to see that man... you want people to just start making guesses at what the problem is? thats really not wise whatsoever because you could make the problem worse ... get bloodwork, which you should be doing anyway mid cycle and THEN we can address the PROPER issue

Drop the dbol and cut the test dose in 1/2
so 250mgs of testosterone and 500mgs of primobolan, you'll see your erection come back

Once? Permanently?

Top Bottom