Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing Bodyfat while on sust.??

N

ninesecz

Just wondering?? I have been on 750mg of sust. a week for the past 5 weeks and didnt think i really noticed much. weight has been 224 pretty much since the start but I have lost like 2-3" off my waist!! I was wearing 36-38" pants and was in a rush last night , grabbed a pair of jeans from the closet and put them on. They felt a little snug so I looked at the tag and they were 32" waist has anyone else had anything like this?? no bloating whatsoever and a small increase in strength?? let me know please

ninesecz said:
Just wondering?? I have been on 750mg of sust. a week for the past 5 weeks and didnt think i really noticed much. weight has been 224 pretty much since the start but I have lost like 2-3" off my waist!! I was wearing 36-38" pants and was in a rush last night , grabbed a pair of jeans from the closet and put them on. They felt a little snug so I looked at the tag and they were 32" waist has anyone else had anything like this?? no bloating whatsoever and a small increase in strength?? let me know please

Yes its very possible...good part of it has to do with your diet as well..good job!

yeah just curious....what was your diet if you care to share?

it is possible to cut fat with any type of anabolic steroid. All depend on diet and cardio adjusted for every type of compound.

pitbullrocco said:
yeah just curious....what was your diet if you care to share?
4000 calories a day usually some red meal couple bowls of cheerios and 2-3 weight gainer shakes, Nothing really special and no cardio!! Im not questioning it!!

Has to be diet. Usually if I do sust, my waist goes from 33-34 to 38 easily - H20 retention. As with anyone, the more muscle you put on, the more calories you will be able to burn. But, it is possible this could be going on in your body at the same time. You are building muscle and burning fat simultaneously. Give it a couple of more weeks and you should see some weight start to come on. If not, don't waste the sust and under-feed yourself.

Gaining muscle and losing fat is what it"s all about. well done!!!

ditto

I have been dieting and on test e for about 5 weeks,

Gained 6 lbs, probably mostly water,

But I have dropped body fat, the place I notice it is in my waist.

Top Bottom