Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lose the weight and then build muscle?

louisiana

Is this the order that i should go in. I want to run a cycle of primo and winny but i need to lose about 30 lbs. Should i focus on losing the weight while running the cycle or lose the weight and then run the cycle. Im 5, 11 230 lbs right now. I ran 3 cycles before with primo, winny,tren, and t3. I made some good gains but i want to have a slimmer look. my cycle will be for 12 week of primo at 300mg a week and 50mg of winny for the last 6 week.

louisiana said:
Is this the order that i should go in. I want to run a cycle of primo and winny but i need to lose about 30 lbs. Should i focus on losing the weight while running the cycle or lose the weight and then run the cycle. Im 5, 11 230 lbs right now. I ran 3 cycles before with primo, winny,tren, and t3. I made some good gains but i want to have a slimmer look. my cycle will be for 12 week of primo at 300mg a week and 50mg of winny for the last 6 week.

first i would say that it is best to loose weight first for plenty of reasons 1. using AAS can raise blood pressure and if you are out of shape not a good thing also just because winny primo and so forth are a cutting agent they are ment more for pre contest ( meaning going from 6% to under 5 ) and maintain mass the best advice is diet diet and diet some more than cardieo all the gear in the world cant make you lean only diet and training can just my 2 cents

mr_disfunkshun said:
first i would say that it is best to loose weight first for plenty of reasons 1. using AAS can raise blood pressure and if you are out of shape not a good thing also just because winny primo and so forth are a cutting agent they are ment more for pre contest ( meaning going from 6% to under 5 ) and maintain mass the best advice is diet diet and diet some more than cardieo all the gear in the world cant make you lean only diet and training can just my 2 cents
also keep in mind that you can add mass while you train as long as diet is on the money and do cardieo also winny needs to be hit at least once a day best if shot 2 times a day ..

It really isn't about losing weight, but losing fat. You can lose fat, and replace the loss with muscle and not lose much weight in the process. You don't necessarily have to lose weight so much as burning fat.

You can click on the banner in my signature if you need fat loss supplements too.

It's always safe to have extra unwanted BF of your body when conducting a cutting cycle. Not necessary, but for health reasons it is a good idea as well.

i would dump some fat first. u end up with mediocre results sometimes when trying to do both.

Top Bottom