x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

lose the weight and then build muscle?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about lose the weight and then build muscle? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Is this the order that i should go in. I want to run a cycle of primo and winny but i need to lose about 30 lbs. Should i focus on losing the weight while running the cycle or lose the weight and then run the cycle. Im 5, 11 230 lbs right now. I ran 3 cycles before with primo, winny,tren, and t3. I made some good gains but i want to have a slimmer look. my cycle will be for 12 week of primo at 300mg a week and 50mg of winny for the last 6 week.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

lose the weight and then build muscle?

Is this the order that i should go in. I want to run a cycle of primo and winny but i need to lose about 30 lbs. Should i focus on losing the weight while running the cycle or lose the weight and then run the cycle. Im 5, 11 230 lbs right now. I ran 3 cycles before with primo, winny,tren, and t3. I made some good gains but i want to have a slimmer look. my cycle will be for 12 week of primo at 300mg a week and 50mg of winny for the last 6 week.

Amateur Bodybuilder mr_disfunkshun's Avatar

Re: lose the weight and then build muscle?

Quote Quote posted by louisiana
    Is this the order that i should go in. I want to run a cycle of primo and winny but i need to lose about 30 lbs. Should i focus on losing the weight while running the cycle or lose the weight and then run the cycle. Im 5, 11 230 lbs right now. I ran 3 cycles before with primo, winny,tren, and t3. I made some good gains but i want to have a slimmer look. my cycle will be for 12 week of primo at 300mg a week and 50mg of winny for the last 6 week.

first i would say that it is best to loose weight first for plenty of reasons 1. using AAS can raise blood pressure and if you are out of shape not a good thing also just because winny primo and so forth are a cutting agent they are ment more for pre contest ( meaning going from 6% to under 5 ) and maintain mass the best advice is diet diet and diet some more than cardieo all the gear in the world cant make you lean only diet and training can just my 2 cents

Amateur Bodybuilder mr_disfunkshun's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by mr_disfunkshun
    first i would say that it is best to loose weight first for plenty of reasons 1. using AAS can raise blood pressure and if you are out of shape not a good thing also just because winny primo and so forth are a cutting agent they are ment more for pre contest ( meaning going from 6% to under 5 ) and maintain mass the best advice is diet diet and diet some more than cardieo all the gear in the world cant make you lean only diet and training can just my 2 cents
    also keep in mind that you can add mass while you train as long as diet is on the money and do cardieo also winny needs to be hit at least once a day best if shot 2 times a day ..

Lurking Around

It really isn't about losing weight, but losing fat. You can lose fat, and replace the loss with muscle and not lose much weight in the process. You don't necessarily have to lose weight so much as burning fat.

You can click on the banner in my signature if you need fat loss supplements too.

It's always safe to have extra unwanted BF of your body when conducting a cutting cycle. Not necessary, but for health reasons it is a good idea as well.

If you want to be one of the big boys, you can't just eat when you are hungry!

i would dump some fat first. u end up with mediocre results sometimes when trying to do both.